Need an Experienced, Aggressive and Compassionate Criminal Defense Attorney?
The Law firm of Nancy Moore Tiller & Associates offers you over 40 years of combined experience in a variety of criminal law cases, including:
- DUI-OWI Hardship Licenses for Drunk Driving
- Traffic Offenses
- Juvenile crimes
- Drug crimes
- Property Crimes
- Domestic Battery
- Marijuana Possession and Sale
- Habitual Substance Offender
- Operating as a Habitual Offender
Whether you’re facing a traffic offense at the state level, or have been accused of a federal crime, our attorneys can serve as your advocate and lead you through the criminal justice system with ongoing support.
You’re Not Alone
We will fight for you to receive a fair trial and make certain that your defense is presented as strongly as possible. In addition, the Law office of Nancy Moore Tiller & Associates will:
- Investigate your case carefully to uncover evidence that benefits you
- Challenge any evidence that’s illegally obtained
- Present you with options for your defense that will help you combat your charges
- Conduct interviews with all parties, including law enforcement officers
- Bring in witnesses when necessary to testify on your behalf
- Negotiate with prosecutors to have your charges or sentence reduced, if possible
A knowledgeable criminal defense attorney can mean the difference between years of imprisonment and a reduced sentence or even acquittal. If you have been arrested or charged with a crime, you should seek the advice of an experienced criminal defense attorney immediately. Our lawyers have extensive experience negotiating with the Prosecutor so we can often negotiate a plea bargain to reduce the charges, if necessary, or aggressively advocate on your behalf in trial.
Contact the attorneys of Nancy Moore Tiller & Associates today for a free initial consultation. Let us help you today.
Call 219-662-2300 or 219-738-1802. If you prefer to contact us by email, please use our Contact form to get in touch with us now.