We Can Help If You’ve Been Injured in an Accident
When you or someone in your family has been injured in an accident, you will need to make a number of important and critical decisions. Some insurance carriers and claims adjusters will be pressuring you to settle and sign documents that may not be beneficial to you.
Personal injury issues can be handled efficiently by an experienced attorney to protect your rights to recovery. There will be documents you will need to sign that if not handled correctly, may impair the claim if not properly evaluated by legal counsel prior to signing.
I encourage you to contact us if you have experienced an injury from any of the following accidents:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents – (Including slip and fall)
- Construction Accidents
- Wrongful Death of a Loved One
- Nursing Home Neglect and Accidents
- Dog/Animal Bites and Attacks
- Defective Product Accidents
Our team of experienced attorneys will stand up to the insurance companies to ensure you receive the compensation you need to cover the following:
- Medical Expenses and Lost Wages
- Pain and Suffering
- Future Medical Care – including surgery, physical therapy, medications, special medical equipment, home modifications and chiropractic services
- Disfigurement, Deformity and Permanence of Injury
- Emotional Damages
- Punitive Damages – in some cases involving gross negligence, you may sue for punitive damages
- Any additional expenses resulting from your accident
Nancy Moore Tiller & Associates are committed to protecting the rights of injured victims throughout Northwest Indiana. If you have been injured in an accident because of the carelessness of others, please contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Call 219-662-2300 or 219-738-1802. If you prefer to contact us by email, please use our Contact form to get in touch with us now.