Need an Experienced, Aggressive and Compassionate Criminal Defense Attorney?
If you’re facing criminal charges or you’ve experienced an arrest, you may be facing serious criminal penalties, including substantial fines, license suspension, probation, court-ordered community service, and the possibility of imprisonment.
The Law firm of Nancy Moore Tiller & Associates offers you over 40 years of combined experience in a variety of criminal law cases, including:
- DUI-OWI Hardship Licenses for Drunk Driving
- Traffic Offenses
- Domestic Battery
Whether you’re facing a traffic offense at the state level, or have been accused of a federal crime, our attorneys can serve as your advocate and lead you through the criminal justice system with ongoing support.
You’re Not Alone
We will fight for you to receive a fair trial and make certain that your defense is presented as strongly as possible. In addition, the Law Office of Nancy Moore Tiller & Associates will:
- Investigate your case carefully to uncover evidence that benefits you
- Challenge any evidence that’s illegally obtained
- Present you with options for your defense that will help you combat your charges
- Conduct interviews with all parties, including law enforcement officers
- Bring in witnesses when necessary to testify on your behalf
- Negotiate with prosecutors to have your charges or sentence reduced, if possible
A knowledgeable criminal defense attorney can mean the difference between years of imprisonment and a reduced sentence or even acquittal. If you have been arrested or charged with a crime, you should seek the advice of an experienced criminal defense attorney immediately. Our lawyers have extensive experience negotiating with the Prosecutor so we can often negotiate a plea bargain to reduce the charges, if necessary, or aggressively advocate on your behalf in trial.
Contact the attorneys of Nancy Moore Tiller & Associates today for a free initial consultation. Let us help you today.
Call 219-662-2300 or 219-738-1802. If you prefer to contact us by email, please use our Contact form to get in touch with us now.